INFORMATION ABOUT THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Privacy Code - Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003
Steelco S.p.A. has a constant commitment to protecting the online privacy of its users.
In accordance with Code regulations, the processing carried out by steelcospa.com will comply with the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency, and protection of your privacy and rights.
All the data that a subject will fill out in the forms will be processed by STEELCO S.p.A. via computer, paper or electronic format, in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Purposes of processing
The purpose of the processing that we intend to carry out is to permit provision of the Services requested by the user, and then independent management of the toolbar. The personal data can also be processed in order to permit navigation and interrogation of steelcospa.com websites.
Furthermore, the purposes of processing also regard the collection, keeping, and elaboration of your data as part of statistical analysis in anonymous and/or aggregate form. Such analysis does not permit identification of the user, and is designed to audit the quality of the services we offer, and without this causing the transfer of personal data to third parties.
The information systems and software procedures used to operate the Steelcospa.com site acquire certain personal data in the course of normal operations. The transmission of those data is an implicit part of use of the internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for association with identified data subjects, but by their very nature, they might permit the identification of users through processing and association with the data held by third parties. This class of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the persons that log onto the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the answer given by the server (successful, error, etc.), and other parameters regarding the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used only in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on use of the site and to monitor its proper functioning. They are deleted immediately after they are processed. The data might be used to ascertain liability in the case of hypothetical computer crime committed against the Site or third parties.
Data Controller and Data Processors.
The data controller and data processors are as follows: STEELCO S.p.A., with registered office at Via Balegante, 27 - 31039 Riese Pio X (TV) - ITALY.
The updated list of data processors (if designated) can be obtained at the headoffice of the data controller.
You may contact the data processors pursuant to Article 29 of the Code at any time by contacting the offices of the data controller STEELCO s.p.a. in order to exercise the rights envisaged in Article 7 of the Code.
You may contact the data controllers or data processors at any time, without formal obligations, or by using the specific form prepared by the "Autorità Garante per la protezione dei dati personali" (the "Personal Data Protection Authority," available free of charge at www.garanteprivacy.it ) in order to assert your rights as envisaged in Article 7 of the Code, which we reproduce here in full for your convenience:
Section 7 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights):
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
For any information and in order to exercise the rights envisaged in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 cited hereinabove, the data subject may write to:
VIA BALEGANTE, 27
31039 RIESE PIO X (TV)
PH. +39 0423-7561
The data subject may also send his request via e-mail to the address MARKETING[[[@]]]STEELCOSPA.COM